Recent Criminal Decisions
- October 22, 2015 - M&H wins reversal of manslaughter conviction and dismissal of the charge from New York’s highest court
- July 14, 2015 - M&H successfully defends attorney on disciplinary matter
- February 4, 2015 – M&H Wins Reversal of Second Degree Murder Conviction
- February 4, 2015 – M&H Wins Confirmation of Special Referee’s Report in Attorney Disciplinary Hearing
Bold labels are required.
New York Civil Appeals Attorneys
The New York civil appeals attorneys at the appellate law firm of Mischel & Horn, P.C., are dedicated to appellate litigation. As a result of decades of experience in state and federal appellate proceedings, civil appeals attorneys Richard E. Mischel and Scott T. Horn possess a unique insight into the appellate process and a long track record of success in a wide variety of civil appellate matters.
Mr. Mischel and Mr. Horn have more than 50 years experience in appellate litigation. Each has served with distinction as a law clerk for individual appellate judges and they have successfully represented clients in a variety of complex civil matters, including:
- Commercial litigation
- Contracts litigation
- Real estate transactions
- Labor Law liability
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Dental malpractice
- Employment discrimination
- Class-action litigation
- SEQRA proceedings
- Administrative proceedings
Mischel & Horn offers unique insight into the appellate process to its individual and institutional clients.
Analysis • Prosecution • Response • Motions
Our firm is well qualified to offer experienced analysis of the merits of a potential appeal. Interested parties and trial attorneys alike are encouraged to contact Mischel & Horn, P.C., to schedule a consultation.