- February 4, 2015 – M&H Wins Confirmation of Special Referee’s Report in Attorney Disciplinary Hearing
- October 3, 2012 - M&H Wins Reversal of First Degree Manslaughter Conviction
- June 13, 2012 - M&H Wins Reversal of Robbery Conviction
- August 23, 2011 - M&H Wins Reversal of Conviction for Murder in the Second Degree
- December 28, 2010 - M&H Wins Reinstatement to Bar After 30 Years
- June 1, 2010 - M&H Wins Dismissal of Attempted Rape in the First Degree
- May 26, 2009 - M&H Wins Early Termination of Federal Supervision and Reinstatement
Bold labels are required.
As former appellate court law clerks, New York appellate attorneys Richard Mischel and Scott Horn provide unique insight, unparalleled experience and an established record of winning appeals for their individual and institutional clients.
Civil and Criminal Appeals
At Mischel & Horn, P.C. in New York, appellate lawyers Richard Mischel and Scott Horn handle all phases of civil and criminal appellate representation. They practice in New York and New Jersey state courts and in federal appeals courts throughout the U.S., including locations such as New York, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
Habeas Corpus • Sentencing • Professional Disciplinary Proceedings
Mischel & Horn offers representation in all post-verdict/judgment proceedings, including habeas corpus and coram nobis, and professional disciplinary proceedings.
Appellate Counsel and Litigation Support for Trial Lawyers
The unique insight and talents of the attorneys of Mischel & Horn have been a valuable source to New York's top trial attorneys for decades. Trial counsel regularly call upon Mischel & Horn in formulating trial strategy and to develop and preserve the trial record so as to maximize the prospects for a successful appeal.
To schedule an individualized consultation with an experienced appeals lawyer, contact the law firm of Mischel & Horn, P.C.